Twitter

Thursday 16 April 2009

invitations are sent

Finally all the invitations have been sent in the mail, so you should receive them in the next couple of days. I am so excited! I can't wait for you to RSVP, please don't wait to last minute, and definitely not after June 1.

I made about 25 of them myself and the remaining 50 were made by Andreas' parents. (Thank you so much).

Here are some pictures:





The next thing on the list is the caterers. By correspondance I limited it down to two options, and Andreas' parents will go and try them out. I am a bit jealous that I don't get to go, but that's part of the problem with living in a different country.

Oh and by the way. The dress has been ordered. Such a hassle for some reason. THey weren't exactly cooperative. But now it will hopefully be here before the 1st of August. If it isn't I will cry! (I probably would...haha)

1 comment:

Sofie U said...

Tack så mycket för inbjudan hörrni! Vad fina ni är! Jag har precis fått tillbaka internet och ska svara till adressen som stod i inbjudan bums! Kram!