Twitter

Tuesday 23 March 2010

hooray, hooray it's a holly holiday

YES! Today was my last day of getting up at 5.45 in the morning. Now I have three days of sleeping in. Tomorrow night we're going to IKEA (it has actually been a while now so don't judge us hehe).

On Monday I'm starting my new job and to be honest I'm feeling a bit nervous about full-time work AND exams and dissertation this summer. I might be risking my grades... it's hard to weigh what is most important; to do well on the new job and create a good impression and closer relationships with the other staff members or study hard (and probably be tired at work) to try to achieve a distinction...

Oh and our Wedding photographer created this great album, you should go have a look:






Now I want one of those... :)

No comments: