Twitter

Tuesday 30 March 2010

our day in london

Just had a painful underarm wax treatment. It hurts a bit now... the skin is all red. How am I suppose to not use deodorant tomorrow at work?

We went into London last Sunday with Christin and Martin and met up with Ingrid in there. Walked from National History Museum to Buckingham to Trafalgar Square to Big Ben and back. The good thing about Sundays is that parking is free. It was a nice day compared to some of the awful days we've had lately.



The new job is going well. Really nice co-workers. Very relaxed atmosphere. I'm really happy with it, but it is extremely hard for my brain to understand that from now on there will be no more "student" routines - meaning no routines - and for a flegmatic like me that is hard to process. But I guess I will get use to the 9-5 life eventually.

Now I need to put all my notes and articles from the course into folders so that I will be able to find what I need when I start revising for the exams.

No comments: