Twitter

Thursday 30 September 2010

realising just how lucky you are

I have some meditative moments in the bus every morning where dreams for the future and smiling over the blessings of today almost overwhelms me with the realisation of just how lucky I am.

I'm not trying to tempt fate mostly because I don't believe in fate. I believe in making the most of what you have. As most people I am not where I imagined I would be 5 years ago, I had plans to go to Australia, to learn to scuba dive. In fact, my biggest dream as a teenager was to be the voice for a Disney character. But despite non of this coming true I am happier than I ever imagined I could be. And it is all because of my friends and family. I cherish all of you and those of you who are not here - I miss you so much.


No comments: