Twitter

Monday 27 September 2010

This weekend was lovely.

Saturday I was worship leading in church and then we were invited to Nat and Travis for lunch. We played Rook and watched the first Bourne movie. We are planning to go through all fo them in the next couple of weeks. They are so good.

New song introduced this Sabbath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVUB35eC3HM

Yesterday we were quite productive. We played tennis, digged up all the potatoes and onions from our vegetableg arden, made homemade craemy tomato soup with garlic bread (ingredients from our garden), put up the frames with the pictures from our wedding, played tennis with Travis and Nat, washed the car, picked up Prakash and Nathan from the airport.

Tonight I need to prepare for tomorrows first private tuition with my Swedish students. We will be meetin once a week for a couple of moths now. Will be very interesting and hopefully a lot of fun.

It is so nice to not have to study when I get home. To just walk around in the apartment and pick up stuff, cook a nice meal, watched some sitcoms and hang out with my husband. All this extra time does however mean that I have noticed a lot of things I want to add and change in the apartment so now I really want to go shopping for plants and tons of candles to make it cosier now that it is getting darker.

No comments: