Twitter

Wednesday 27 October 2010

shopping yesterday



It was so nice to stroll aroudn in London yesterday (except for the pouring rain and the fact that I didn't have an umbrella. Straightening my hair in the morning was a waste of time). I did get a few things; two cardis from Uniqlo as well as a pair of skinny jeans (dark blue). And in Mango I found this nice big knitted cardigan - perfect to wrap myself in on cold evenings.

Usually when I go shopping I go a little bit crazy and have a long list of things I really want. But I've promised myself that I will go on a shopping spree when I've lost some weight - it works very well as a motivation for me - and actually - going to the stores yesterday and having to squeze into a 12 or 14 made me even more motivated to get back to my size 10 (UK).

Tonight I'm ahving my 3rd session with my PT. my muscles are still sore from Monday's work out... keep fighting right? :)

No comments: