Twitter

Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Music on Spotify

I'm working on a play list on Spotify with Christmas music, and I've come to realise that it is hard to find a good list that doesn't just result in 15 different versions(artists of each song. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Joy to the World, Silent night, The Christmas song, and White Christmas are the most frequent songs on my list at the moment. Any great songs you would like to share? I very much welcome suggestions to avoid getting tired of these songs before the month is over.

If you want to listen here is the link to my Spotify list.

PS For those who wouldn't mind listening to some Swedish and English Christmas music you can tune into Swedish Radios (SR) two Christmas channels: Bjällerklang and Klassisk Jul.

No comments: