Twitter

Friday 3 December 2010

angry

I got an e-mail yesterday from someone interested in my wedding dress, then today I received this:


Hello Marianne Lamberth,

Thanks for the mail with trust and honest toward this transaction, i will offer you (£450) for your ,WEDDING DRESS , the condtion terms are also okay with me.For the Shippment from your location, i have my SHIPPER that will come over for the pick up from y our location as soon as we seal this Transaction from your end.

Do e-mail me your (FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, MOBILE & LANLINE PHONE NUMBER) For the payment arrangment, i will be paying by Cheque and i will wait for the cheque to clear before the pick up from your location bcos'i still have a goods in U.K that they will ship for me.I have a CLIENT of my that is Owning me some Fund in United Kingdom that will issue you the cheque (£3,000), as soon as you receive the cheque and clear from the bank, you will deduct the cost of the ADVERT and the remaining balance of (£2,500) will be send to the Shipper through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER for the pick up from your location.

If this is okay by you, do e-mail me the following detail

FULL NAME ON CHEQUE:
CONTACTED ADDRESS:
MOBILE & LADLINE PHONE NUMBER:

for the cheque to be made out to you. Hope to read from you soonest.
Regards, NB:- I will wait for the cheque to clear before the pick up.

I will compensate you with £50 for you to remove the advert from the site.

My Regards,
Jack Fernandes.


OBVIOUSLY A SCAM! I hate you Jack Fernandes! jack_fernandes2009@yahoo.co.uk

Posting this so that if anyone else gets something similar they will find out!
I just e-mailed him back telling him to stop stealing from people.

So annoying because I really want to sell that dress. I mean I love that dress but I will never wear it again and so what is the point of it taking up all that space in our apartment?

2 comments:

HeidiO said...

Hey, för du sälger kjolen. ved du om du har en stor sort knap indsyet i den?
Dig og Anita tog knappen fra en af mine tröjer :p

Marianne Lamberth said...

hmmm - de tmå ejg lige tjekke. Men det kan da godt passe at vi stjal den fra din trøje haha