Twitter

Monday 6 December 2010

more Christmas music

Yesterday I went to Reading to find a dress for the Christmas party on Friday. TOTAL FAIL! Didn't find anything at all! Nothing! Nada! That I even remotely liked. So that was one wasted Sunday afternoon. When I got home I decided to make the best of what was left of the day so we started baking; lussekatter (this time with proper Safran from Sweden - thank you Peter), ginger bread men, and whilst I was in Reading Andreas made chocolate balls. YUM!



Then we watched Xfactor result show (I'm cheering on Matt and Rebecca) and ate some of the goodies and had some lovely julmust with it. I love Christmas! Oh and now to what I wanted to tell you: Sixpence None the Richer has a great version of Angels we have heard on high. Here it is for you to enjoy:



No comments: