Twitter

Thursday 23 December 2010

so excited


Yesterday I went to the gym, packed all teh things we will need for our trip home (I realised that I don't have any shoes or boots for snowy weather so that is something I will ahve to buy/borrow when I get there), cleaned up a bit and showered. Just before we went to the gym, the girl who will be taking care of our cat and apartment (She will stay in our apartment whislt we are away) came buy and we gave her a quick tour. Quite a lof of things happening yesterday and I wasn't in bed until about midnight (like the rest of the week. I really need to work on my bedtimes) and I am absolutely knackered today. But who cares. We are going home today! YIPPIE!
I can't wait to come home to Christmas food, warm bed, best hugs, and these guys! I miss you so much.







Christmas is the best time of the year :)



No comments: