Twitter

Thursday 23 December 2010

teapot

I've been wanting to buy a teapot for quite some time now. I love tea, and especially in the winter when our apartment has a tendency to get very codl and all you want to do is snuggle up with a big blanket on the couch and not move an inch. Then it is very anoying if that cup of tea you had with you becomes empty too soon.

It would also be useful when you have friends over and want to have a litle tea party. I often bake and love inviting people over for tea or coffee but it feels almost incomplete when you don't have a nice big pot to decorate the table with.

I've been looking for a long time, PIP studio, wedgwood, royal copenhagen and so on, but they are quite expensive those little pots, so I think I will have to go by a thrift store and find my own little unique one.





No comments: