Twitter

Saturday 25 December 2010

wonderful life

Today has been short but great. I woke up at around 2pm, then I ate Ris a l'almonde for breakfast, played a game of Trivial Pursuit, went for a walk in the beautiful snow with my parents and Andreas, and when we came home we watched 2 episodes of Solsidan. Now half the family is preparing left overs from yesterday that we'll eat for dinner.



Yesterday was absolutely perfect. Laughed until my stomach hurt. Got great presents - a small bottle from Eva Solo and a handheld mixer among other things. And me and Andreas got money for a new handheld phone - Perfect!



Andreas and I decided not to buy presents to each other this year because we need to get a lot of things for the ski trip. But he had bought something for me at the airport anyway! :) I got Matt Cardle's new single. YEAY! I love this man's voice.

No comments: