Twitter

Sunday 16 January 2011

lazy Sunday... as usual :)

Today I stayed in bed until noon, went for a one hour walk in the rain, finally started knitting, cleaned out under our coffee table in the living room, made omelet, painted my nails, dreamed about going to Thailand again, got a very nice suggestion from my favourite person in the whole world - to go to Paris in the spring, started thinking about what fun things to do when Veronica gets here in March, and thought about the new job I'm about to start. Life is full of things to enjoy - I'm loving the opportunities.

Next thing on the list is to learn how to use my camera properly. I think this lens will be perfect for my birthday. (50mm f/1.4). Especially if we go to Paris end of April as we are planning now.


Amazon


No comments: