Twitter

Tuesday 10 February 2009

wedding dress

So I (marianne) have been to wedding dress shops in Copenhagen and in Sweden, and whatever I tried on whatever store, whenever there was a dress that I felt: This could be it! It was always a Benjamin Roberts (UK name)/Enzoani (US name). However they felt like they were way out of my price range. So I started looking online for used dresses and soon figured out that a used wedding dress in the UK costs the same as a new dress from the US. For a while I was thinking about ordering it from China (Millybridal/Kanacca/1koo) but the more I thought about it the less I wanted to do that. So now I've limited the Enzoani collection down to my 4 favourites. They are all available in white, diamond, gold and ivory. I will go with ivory since it is nicer with my skin. But now I'd like your help:
Which one do you like the best?

Ankara



Avery



Bastia



Beirut



Write your oppinion in the comments!

UPDATE!!
I chose Bastia and it was a great choice if you ask me. Now the beautiful dress is for sale, so if you are interested you can contact me by writing a comment.

2 comments:

Sofie U said...

Avery! Men det är ju ditt beslut såklart, inte vårt! :)

TurboJenny said...

Har lagt upp så du kan se vikningen :)

http://turbojennys.blogg.se