Twitter

Thursday 26 November 2009

13 days left

I've started the countdown to Thailand. it's so exciting.

Today I've been to the gym and right now I'm in class. At 3pm I'm going to the dentist for the first time in probably 4 years. It will be really interesting... hehe. Everytime I go to a new dentist their always baffled. They do not understand what is going on in there, because I'm missing a lot of teeth and still have some of my baby teeth left. We'll see what they say, but I'm more worried about the hole that I know I have and that I've had for a long time. Hope it is still fixable... I hate getting anaesthesia, I always end up biting my tongue or cheek.

Well now class is over and I need ot meet with my group for the accounting project.

I'll let you know how it went...

No comments: