Twitter

Friday 15 January 2010

art

I am currently hunting for art for our apartment. It is very difficult to find something I like at a reasonable price. And It is extremely annoying when you find something pretty and then it's either too expensive our doesn't fit in any of your rooms.

Here is my latest find that I really want but is a bit to pricey:

www.coulsonmacleod.com, Love Collection
55cm x 55cm x 8cm - £149.00

I recently bought an old map from ebay, now I just need to go to Ikea and get a frame for it.



Maybe we can use the gift card we got from Taylor and Filip as a wedding gift...

Now I need to start cooking. Andreas is at the airport picking up Thomas, and I think he's expecting us to eat when he gets back because he was hungry when he left.

Have a nice weekend

No comments: