Twitter

Monday 20 December 2010

a blog or a diary or both?



I am struggling a bit with what this blog should be like. Should it have a theme and become more of a commercial blog where I either focus on an area (such as recipes, interior design, DIY, music, photos, fashion) or should I just continue writing it as our personal diary? I've noticed on my stats that most of you who are here either come from facebook - which means I can assume you are friends (so the diary part would be most interesting to you) and the other majority is searching for Gula Paviljongen (our wedding venue). However, I probably won't be blogging about wedding preparations again unfortunately so that traffic isn't very helpful for me starting up a blog with a clear direction. So I'm a bit confused and I think I will just continue they way it has been... that means less expectations and less personal attacks haha. (I've only had one angry comment and that was regarding my PTLLS post, and only one offensive comment which was just very random and I deleted it straight away)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO POST MORE OF

No comments: