Twitter

Friday 21 January 2011

Friday...

I've just tuffed my face with sallad (tomato, cucumber, feta, etc. yum) and now I'm going to go out for 30min and go for a walk in the sun. I need to keep moving if this weight is going to come of in time for summer, and the sun is shining today so there is no reason not to get out.

Today is such a slow day. I'm really looking forward to the weekend - mostly because I'm tired and need sleep. Andreas was up packing yesterday until 1am and didn't want me to go to bed but keep him company, then he got up at 5 this morning so I slept about 4hours... zzz. And tonight we are practicing for tomorrow's service (I'm worship leading) so I'm guessing it won't be an early night or any chance of sleeping in tomorrow.

Anyway - on a more cheerful note - I'm going to bake a cake tonight for Daren's birthday potluck tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Now - get out Marianne!

No comments: