Twitter

Thursday 20 January 2011

spicy tea

I'm at work trying to plan the food we will eat on the skitrip. I'm trying to find alternatives that are tasty, easy to make and cheap. So far the list looks like this:
1. Chili sin Carne (vegetarian chilli)
2. Spagetti Bolognese (veg) with green salad
3. Haystacks
4. Rice porridge (yes, you at that as a main course in Sweden)
5. Ugnspankaka (oven pancake - not sure if there is anything equivalent in England)
6. Vegetable soup
7. Pizza

If you have any tasty veggie recipes that are easy to make for 8-10 people then let me know.

Whilst plannign that I'm drinking some amazing tea from Celestial. I love their blends and everytime we visit Denmark I go to Søstrene Grene to buy them. This time I got myself the Bengal Spice blend.

"Cinnamon (38%), spices (ginger, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, and nutmeg)(21%), roasted chicory, roasted carob, and natural spice and vanilla flavours with other natural flavours(11%)."

It's a bit spicier than chai tea and smells absolutely lovely.




No comments: