Twitter

Monday 28 February 2011

Åre

I realised I haven't told you about Åre - our skiing trip.

I can summarise it for you: It was AMAZING!



View from our cabin







I had to ski, and usually I don't like learning things - I prefer being good at it from the start, because that way you normally don't make any mistakes (another thing I don't like). Anyway, Andreas has taught me to be more patient with myself and let myself learn - and now I think I'm almost at the stage where I enjoy learning. Skiing was amazing and although I wasn't very good at it I enjoyed the beautiful moments on the mountain. he speed, the sunshine, the glistening snow, feeling really hungry and eating with a good conscious, hot chocolate up on the mountain side and so on. It is idyllic and lovely.




It was a bit windy one evening :)





We are definitely going again next year! And it will probably be even better then because then I can ski with my husband.

No comments: