Twitter

Monday 7 December 2009

sore arm

My right arm hurts from the vaccine I got today. It is not that bad but it is really sore and I feel a bit crippled.
I am in our bed now with tons of books surrounding me. I have one more essay to do before I'm ready to start packing, and I am assuming that it will be done on Wednesday morning at 6-7am (after a long sleepless night) because I always write better during the night when I can be undisturbed and stay focused. Generalyl my brain just functions better.

Got my grade for my previous essay today, and it was a good grade. That has motivated me to start working!

Well, I am not sure whether I will be writing much more here before we are in Thailand. I am hoping to keep posting while we're down there if I find a ncie place to write.

If not, Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

No comments: