Twitter

Monday 15 November 2010

lovely weekend

This weekend we had some great house guests - Taylor and Filip was staying with us. So nice to catch up a bit and to see their faces again. Then we were lucky enought o be invited to Graeme and Annett for lunch.

Sunday morning I had a facial (Decleor) so lovely and it is extra nice when it is free! :) I wax my legs there and had a loyalty card that I decided to spend on something a bit more luxurious for myself. I love how they wrap you up in warm towels and linens and give you a neck and back massage before starting. I was sooo relaxed.

I bought a cleansing milk for my sensitive skin (since my Aloe wash from Body Shop is almost empty)



In the afternoon I made a batch of Lussekatter - a traditional Swedish sweatbread/bun that are my favourite for Christmas. I know it is a bit early to start Christmas snacking but I can't help it. When it is rainy and grey outside there is nothing like a bit of Christmas music, lit candles and something in the oven to improve my mood. :)


No comments: